Digital Culture Network (DCN)- Digital tools and resources
The Digital Culture Network have generated a series of free resources to help the cultural sector respond to the current crisis by enhancing everyone’s digital knowledge.
From working and collaborating with others remotely, to continuing to engage with your audiences and generating income, the Digital Culture Network is on hand to help you become more digitally engaged. These learnings will not only benefit you now, but continue to offer renewed energy in the digital realm for many years to come.
You can download guidance documents and watch how-to video guides via the Arts Council England (ACE) website or use the download links below;
- How to make videos on your smart phone – watch
- Income generation and donations – download pdf
- Producing video content – download pdf
- Remote working tools – download pdf
- Signposting to further support for software and training – download pdf
- Webinars, online training and virtual conferencing – download pdf
DCN are running a series of free webinar events throughout May and June, visit the ACE Website for more details or view the DCN Twitter page for further resources.
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate