Reflecting Value: a call for podcast guests
Reflecting Value is a new podcast from the Centre for Cultural Value, where they will explore the
big questions relating to cultural value in a reflective space.
Their first mini-series will focus on the area of culture, health and wellbeing.
The three big questions they’ll be exploring are:
- How do we bring the two worlds of culture and health together?
- What is the specific role of arts, culture, heritage and screen in addressing health and
- Is research and practice in the field of culture, health and wellbeing diverse and
inclusive/How diverse and inclusive is research and practice in the field of culture, health
They are particularly looking for contributors who are:
- Health and social care professionals/commissioners with an interest in incorporating arts, culture, heritage and screen for patient health and wellbeing needs
- Cultural organisations/practitioners who have developed successful and sustained partnership with health and social care organisations/educators
- Cultural organisations/practitioners co-creating health and wellbeing programmes with diverse population groups
- Cultural organisations/practitioners who have developed programmes that address a specific health and or wellbeing need
- Heritage and screen organisations/practitioners who have developed programmes for health and wellbeing needs
- Researchers who have conducted longitudinal research to understand longer-term impacts of culture for health and wellbeing
If your interested in contributing, find out more at https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Rpl1QkcMm1xG1lkcwQbfIc0igrmfotP/view
Or follow Centre for Cultural Value at their twitter page.
Deadline is 12th Oct by 3pm.
If you have any questions, email ccv(at)leeds.ac.uk
If you are a freelancer or independent practitioner the Centre for Cultural Value are offering a £50 fee. They expect the interview to last about one hour. If you would like to receive this fee please specify so in your submission form.
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate