Mindful Photography Training for Professional Practitioners
Have the confidence and skills to incorporate mindful photography within your professional practice and create an authentic offering for your clients, service users and the communities you serve.
Look Again’s next programme starts on 10 February 2022 – Register your interest now!
There are 2 heavily subsidised places for small Gloucestershire based non-profits, thanks to the generosity of the Laura Kinsella Foundation.
Why do the programme?
We live in a time of uncertainty. People are finding it increasingly hard to stay mentally well and emotionally resilient. Stress, fatigue, anxiety, grief, isolation, loneliness, depression and burnout are common experiences.
Through the first five modules of the Mindful Photography Training for Professional Practitioners Programme you learn the tools to offer accessible, practical and creative online and in-person mindful photography workshops and courses. You will then be able to offer these to your clients, service users and the communities you serve to help them:
- Stay calm and maintain a positive mindset
- Improve their mental health and wellbeing
- Connect with themselves, others and nature with compassion
- Build resilience in the face of uncertainty and change
- Take positive action and find hope for the future
What will you achieve by the end of the programme?
By the end of the programme you will have:
- The confidence and skills to incorporate mindful photography within your professional practice and create an authentic offering for your clients, service users and the communities you serve.
- The know-how for creating an extra income stream and raising additional funding to enhance the financial sustainability of your professional practice or organisation.
- Access to a group of mindful photography practitioners from around the world that you can continue to connect and share with.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is for people who are either self-employed practitioners or facilitators, or who work with small non-profit organizations and intend to deliver mindful photography to their clients or service users in private practice or community settings.
Previous participants include:
- Health, wellbeing and mental health professionals
- Coaches, mentors, therapists and counsellors (including art, photo and eco therapists), mindfulness practitioners, social workers, forest bathing guides etc
- School teachers and other educators (including university, museums, arts and culture)
- Socially engaged artists and photographers
How is the programme delivered?
The programme runs over 8 weeks. The programme is delivered by two experienced facilitators, Ruth Davey and Alistair Kelly, in a creative, accessible, and participatory way, using Zoom and an online teaching platform.
Get in touch with Look Again to find out more
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate