International Journal of Community Music Call for Papers
IJCM is calling for contributions for a special issue exploring the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The International Journal of Community Music (IJCM) is calling for contributions for a special issue exploring the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the community music sector.
Contributions are welcomed from individual community musicians and community music therapists offering considered reflections on their practice in response to the COVID-19 challenge; contributions from community music organisations on how the pandemic has affected them and their future plans, and researchers who have explored the wider implications of the COVID-19 crisis for the field. Reviews of research literature published elsewhere would also be welcome.
The special issue will appear in November 2021.
IJCM invite contributions that explore any aspect of the field. For example they welcome papers in the following generic areas;
- Music and informal educational settings
- Music in areas of conflict and former conflict
- Music and the youth service
- Music in prisons and probation services
- Music in health settings / Music and cultural policy
- Music and Life-long learning
- Genres and musical styles e.g. music-making of all kinds and all styles, listening, music technology
- Philosophy of Community Music
- Music, faith and spirituality
Deadline: 29 May 2021
For contact details visit >> https://www.intellectbooks.com/international-journal-of-community-music
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate