Freelance Embedded Evaluator
Axis seeks to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic evaluator, to assist an arts charity committed to supporting and promoting artists.
Axis seeks to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic evaluator, who will assist their small team at an arts charity committed to supporting and promoting artists.
They are looking for a highly organised individual with a proven track record of evaluation and research who can demonstrate flexibility across the organisation’s varied activities. You will have a keen eye for reflexive practice, the ability to work independently and prioritise effectively, and importantly, help the organisation understand itself through a period of growth and change.
Prior experience working in arts evaluation with an emphasis on community and digital deliveries are preferred.
Contract Period: 12 months
Time: 20-40 days (flexible)
Fee: £5,000 flat fee
Purpose of the Role
- To build evaluation across multiple creative project deliveries with consideration to organisational support and development
- To provide deep rooted and embedded evaluation for Axis during a period of organisational growth and development
Skills and Experience Required
- At least 3 years of experience in an evaluative role
- Able to demonstrate success and experience in establishing and delivering effective reflection and monitoring systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational abilities and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload and independent timekeeping.
- Proficient in the use of digital tools in particular G-Suite
The ability to manage workload and prioritise task requests
Send Covering Letter & CV to hello[at]axisweb.org outlining the following:
- Why are you interested in working with an arts organisation?
- How you have worked independently yet collaboratively in the past?
- Your personal interests in the field of visual arts, social arts and digital arts practice.
Closing Date: Friday 15th April 2022
Start Date: Flexible May 2022
For more information and full Job Description visit
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate