Creative Facilitation With Young People
Are you a creative practitioners working directly with children and/or young people, join Artswork for an introduction to a creative approach to group facilitation.
This Artsworks course provides an introduction to a creative approach to group facilitation. It aims to encourage, develop and inspire those with responsibility to lead others through a facilitative process, be it for the purposes of team building, consultation, idea-generation or training.
Throughout 2 x 2.5 hour sessions, Artswork will be using a number of different exercises and activities in order to illustrate content. They will also look at group dynamics, communication issues and different learning styles in order to explore how these might be of impact. This course seeks to stimulate your imagination and examples of how to develop a creative approach to group facilitation within your own context.
- Tue, 5 Apr 2022, 10:00 – 12:30
- Thu, 7 Apr 2022, 10:00 – 12:30
Online, Zoom video conferencing
Full price: £95 per person: Bursary price: £57
To find out more and book register via Eventbrite
Or contact a member of the Professional Development Team via: training[at]artswork.org.uk
- Creative practitioners working directly with children and/or young people
You will gain:
- New ideas/techniques and ways of running facilitation
- Knowledge to identify own strengths/weaknesses as a facilitator and ways in which you can develop
- A deeper insight into group dynamics, learning styles and ways of maintaining a positive constructive environment for all participants
- An opportunity to share experiences and learn from each other
- A useful selection of resources for further ideas/support
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate