Chair and Directors for the Create Gloucestershire Board
Create Gloucestershire are looking to appoint a Chair and up to 8 Board Directors
Create Gloucestershire is on a mission to make arts, culture and creativity part of everyday life in Gloucestershire for everyone, and right now they are looking to appoint a Chair and up to 8 Board Directors to lead and support this mission.
This is a hugely exciting time to join the Create Gloucestershire team as they roll out a creative programme of work that will transform individuals and communities across the county as well as influence and shape policy and investment decisions at the national level.
Their organisational aims are to:
- Attract, support and retain the best and most diverse talent
- Enable all children to have the opportunity to engage in arts and cultural activity in and out of schools.
- Develop a creative model of health that offers art and culture alongside medicine and surgery to grow physical and mental wellbeing.
- Stimulate a new conversation with funders that is based on trust and long-term change
- Nurture the next generation of leaders and change agents who are confident and creative and skilled at working with difference
Find their Board recruitment pack on their website – www.creategloucestershire.co.uk/opportunities/chair-and-board-directors-appointment
Application Deadline: 26th April 2021, 5pm
Interviews: 6/7th May 2021
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate