Arts & Health Training Workshops in Cornwall
The ArtsWell Grow Autumn programme covers the following topics: Developing your arts and health project, Outcomes and evaluation, Working creatively with older people, Writing funding bids and applications, Self-care for creative practitioners, and Improving mental health and wellbeing.
September – November 2019
Dates and Times
- Developing your arts and health project – Tue 10 Sept, 1.30 – 4.30
- Outcomes and evaluation – Thur 26 Sept, 9.30 – 12.30
- Working creatively with older people – Thur 3 Oct, 9.30 – 4.30
- Writing funding bids and applications – Tue 8 Oct, 1.30 – 4.30
- Self-care for creative practitioners – Tue 15 Oct, 9.30 – 12.30
- Improving mental health and wellbeing – Mon 4 Nov, 9.30 – 4.30
Meeting Room, The Old Post Office
Early bird tickets cost £20 per session, and are available until 1st August
Standard price tickets are £25 per session.
You can purchase tickets separately or book the full programme (saving up to £60)
Ticket prices are subject to an additional booking fee.
Book your tickets via Eventbrite.
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate