Culture Health and Wellbeing International Conference
21st, 22nd & 23rd June 2021
Our next international conference is planned for 2021!
To keep up to date with developments, you can sign up to the conference mailing list.
Ticket sales will open in January 2021.
Culture, Health and Wellbeing International Conference 2021
In partnership with the Culture, Health & Wellbeing Alliance
During the global crisis, the arts and creativity have helped us navigate uncertainty and been agents of hope. We want the conference to provide a space for exploring our individual and collective experiences and articulating a vision for the future. We will showcase inspiring work from across the field and encourage lively debates informed by different perspectives on the arts, creativity, culture, health, wellbeing and inequalities. We want to place lived experience and co-production at the heart of the programme. We will be spanning policy, research and practice and learning from across the whole ecosystem.
INEQUALITY * POWER * SUSTAINABILITY
These are very broad themes and could cover many issues including:
- Access to the arts and culture and cultural democracy
- Community development, grass-roots and asset-based approaches
- Co-production and participation
- Funding and resources
- Health and social care and arts and cultural structures and systems
- Health inequalities and social determinants of health
- Inclusion and exclusion
- Informing a critical research agenda
- Local, national and international networks
- Planet health and people’s health
- Public Health
- Practitioner and staff health and wellbeing
- Resilience, prevention and early intervention
- Social movements and radical change
- Training, education and professional development
Visit the Culture, Health & Wellbeing International Conference website for more information online >>
*You can find out about the 2017 International Conference at the conference website.
Our Culture, Health and Wellbeing International Conference is part of a larger series of events in Spring/Summer 2021.
Across spring and summer 2021, Arts & Health South West, the Culture, Health & Wellbeing Alliance, and London Arts in Health Forum are coming together with many other partners to stage a series of events celebrating the power of creativity and culture to transform our health and wellbeing:
21-23 April 2021: A Culture of Care: CHWA National Conference
17-24 May 2021: Creativity & Wellbeing Week – A National Festival
21-23 June June 2021: Culture, Health and Wellbeing International Conference
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate