Creativity Works Summer Creative Wellbeing Challenge!
Join Creativity Works this summer for 31 days of creative activity with their online Creative Wellbeing Challenge!
Creativity Works will be exploring the Five Ways to Wellbeing creatively [Connect; Be Active; Keep Learning; Take Notice and Give] with prompts and ideas for you to explore how creativity can continue to support your wellbeing as we go through the transition of lockdown easing.
Creativity Works would love you to join them! It’s free and everyone is welcome.
How you can get involved
- Sign up to join in – you’ll receive a weekly email from them for the duration of the creative wellbeing challenge which will include themes and creative activities to try
- The challenge runs from 01 – 31 August
- Try out the creative ideas they share – there is one for each day of the challenge
- Share your creations with them on social media: Twitter/Facebook/Instagram [remember to tag them!]
- Get your friends, family, colleagues involved in developing ideas & sharing wellbeing tips
- Post up some of your own ideas
Why take part? Some of the benefits are..
- Trying new creative activities is excellent for the body and mind, and the benefits will last longer than the challenge itself
- Innovative approach to team building / Family fun
- Happy you! Happy team/friends/family! Happy organisation/community!
- It’s Fun & It’s Free
- Evidence based and proven approach to wellbeing
- It’ll be exciting, illuminating and uplifting and you’ll learn new skills and discover new places along the way
Creativity Works would love as many people as possible to take part – so why not join with a friend, family member or work colleagues?
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate