Arts Well: Grow – Spring dates
Arts Well new Spring Programme of online workshops runs through April and May.
Arts Well: Grow Spring Programme provides information and guidance on a range of topics for the sector, and are also a great way to network with others.
The sessions are delivered by Jayne Howard, Director of Arts Well CIC. Jayne has over 15 years experience of working in arts and health, at both operational and strategic level. She is a fellow of the School for Social Entrepreneurs and the RSA.
Upcoming Arts Well Sessions include
- Writing funding bids and applications, 15 April > Book Here
- Creativity and dementia good practice, 28 April > Book Here
- Outcomes and evaluation, 6 May > Book Here
- Facilitating mental wellbeing through creativity, 12 May > Book Here
- Researching the evidence base, 25 May > Book Here
- Delivering creative activities for social prescribing, 27 May > Book Here
Groups will run, using Zoom, with a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 16, allowing for plenty of discussion with the emphasis on enabling you to put your learning into practice.
For more information contact Jayne[at]arts-well.com
In light of the financial impact of Covid-19 upon many freelancers and small arts organisations, this sessions are available for a concessionary price or a donation if you would otherwise be unable to participate.
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate