Age of Creativity Festival announced for 1st – 31st May 2022
Join Age UK for their Age of Creativity Festival, celebrating a Creative Later Life across England from 1st – 31st May 2022.
Join Age UK for their Age of Creativity Festival. Celebrating a Creative Later Life across England. 1st – 31st may 2022.
This annual festival is led by Age UK Oxfordshire, with Age UK and hundreds of Age of Creativity network members across the country. The annual festival runs each May…but creativity happens all year round!
Age UK research show that creativity can have a big impact on your wellbeing. Get involved!
Join in by:
- Searching for Age Friendly Creative opportunities that interest you and follow links to take part.
- Signing up for the free e-newsletter to get regular updates.
- Sharing creative opportunities with your family and friends or through your networks.
- Uploading your own Age Friendly Creative opportunity directly onto the website.
- Connecting with Age of Creativity through social media via @AgeofCreativity.
- Contacting them if you cannot find the content you need via festival[at]ageofcreativty.co.uk.
For more information visit – festival.ageofcreativity.co.uk/
Please note: local Age UKs across England will be sent festival content to share locally. If you would like additional support to get creative in your local area, or find out what else is available then please contact your local Age UK, visit Age UK services in your area or phone the Age UK Advice Line on 0800 678 1602.
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate