Tackling ethnic minority inequality in health and social care – Online Conference
Hosted by the Westminster Health Forum this is a full-scale policy conference taking place online.
This conference will consider the next steps for tackling ethnic minority inequality across healthcare – for those working in the sector and those using its services.
- Assessing the impact of COVID-19 on the ethnic minority community, and priorities for improving health outcomes
- What data shows about inequalities experienced through COVID-19
- The health and social care response to inequality through the pandemic and taking forward new initiatives
- Understanding the risk factors for COVID-19 in BAME groups
- Wider health inequalities faced by people in ethnic minorities – addressing underlying factors, and the role of COVID-19 recovery strategies in supporting long-term change
- Priorities for providing leadership in tackling health inequalities in the workforce
- Driving forward and ensuring race equality in the NHS
- Providing support to the ethnic minority health workforce and taking forward key learnings from COVID-19
- Next steps for action in race disparity in healthcare
How to Book
For more information visit >> www.westminsterforumprojects.co.uk/conference/Tackling-BAME-inequality-across-healthcare
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate