Creativity and Wellbeing Week: Shining a Light on Creative Practices in the time of Covid-19
Join us for a webinar discussion on how creative practices are responding and adapting across the UK, in partnership with and as part of Creativity & Wellbeing Week 2020.
This webinar will be hosted by the following speakers:
- Jenny Elliott, Chief Executive, Arts Care, Northern Ireland
- Victoria Hume, Director, Culture, Health and Wellbeing Alliance (England)
- Robbie McGhee, Chair, Arts Culture Health and Wellbeing Scotland
- Angela Rogers, Coordinator, Wales Arts Health & Wellbeing Network
- Plus invited speakers from health and arts – to be announced
It will be chaired by Alex Coulter, Director of Arts & Health South West and Chris Fremantle, Producer, Researcher, Writer and Artist, Scotland.
The webinar will be hosted on Zoom and will last for 1.5 hours. It is free to attend, but will be limited to 100 attendees, so please register to receive the information for accessing the webinar. You will need to have downloaded the most recent version of Zoom to view the webinar.
By registering you are agreeing to Arts & Health South West processing your data in line with their Public Zoom Meetings and Webinars Privacy Notice.
Book your place HERE
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate