How to Write Funding Applications
About this Event
Are you intrigued and confused by the world of funding? Want to tackle funding applications but not sure where to start? This 2 part workshop run by Arts & Health Hub founder and Director Daniel Regan, aims to demystify and breakdown the world of funding applications into something understandable and achievable for artists.
These sessions take place on 11th & 25th of February 2022 (both sessions 2pm – 4pm). Your ticket is for both sessions and you should attend both sessions.Places are limited. The workshop takes place over Zoom.
What the workshops cover?
- Understanding the difference between certain types of grants (i.e artist development grants and public engagement funding);
- Focusing on specific types of bids, including Arts Council England (i.e project grants);
- How to clearly and concisely describe your work and what this funding will help you to achieve;
- Understanding how to budget, pay yourself and consider the hidden costs;
- Looking at partnerships with organisations;
- Understanding what public engagement is.
Who are these workshops for?
- Artists interested in diversifying the way that they fund their practice;
- Those that have received small grants but want to learn about how to tackle larger and more complex funding applications (Arts Council England etc);
- Artists wanting to understand the variety of different grants available and how to tailor their applications to different funders.
How to Book
For more information and to book a ticket visit
Did you find this resource useful?
As a registered charity we are only able to continue to provide the information and resources found on this site if we continue to receive charitable donations and grants. If you found this resource useful, then please consider donating.Donate